Thursday, January 24, 2013

Random ranting

As the title says, Im just going to rant fo a little, while, just because I can...

So I pretty much did an order of working material exactly last Thursday (making today a week since I made it), the money was taken RIGHT away from my account, but the shipment was only done this past Tuesday (exactly 5 days after I made the order, and got my money taken...).
The shipment hasn't yet left the German facilities of DHL... I needed those material for today, and as you can guess, I haven't got them yet, nor an explanation to why it hasn't moved out of their facility since it was delivered to them on day 22nd of this month.. and today is 24th... 2 days in the GODDAMNED facility???? Why????
God damn them... I NEED those materials to work, and they don't even give me an explanation to why are they working so damn slowly!!!
I just HATE this, because I can't deliver a perfect work to my clients due to the lack of materials that are STILL in Germany!!!
And I as told that in 3 days I would have the shipment delivered to my hands... Yeah, right. If it's still in Speyer, Germany, I HIGHLY doubt it will be here tomorrow (Portugal).
Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a thought (o^∇^o)ノ