Sunday, January 27, 2013

FINALLY ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Finally my shipment arrived, and I got pretty much all I wanted.
I'm still experimenting these new brand products in acrylic. I've been using this brand in UV Gel, and I'm fully satisfied with the relations quality/price. Very inexpensive and really high quality. Now Im trying the acrylics. Obviously they won't be as great as Organic Nails and stuff, but so far, they're quite good and resistent.

I'm still struggling with editing my tutoria on Premiere. It's a pain in the butt... But I'm actually foing ok with the voice overs. Still gotta get used to talk slowly, right to the point (I talk too much) and with a calm soothing voice... Any tips and tricks?
Oh, and for the voice over I'm using the PC mic... Should I use a proper mic?

Oh well...
Thanks for visiting!!!! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a thought (o^∇^o)ノ